1. The famous bottle was once shaped like a coca bean.
2. It hits the spot for babies. (Fussing infants were sometimes given drops of the drink in the hope that it might calm them down.)
3. There are only two countries where Coca-Cola is not sold – Cuba and North Korea.
4. The manufacturers tried to replace coffee. (When Coca-Cola realised a good portion of their customers – by one estimate, 12 per cent – consumed their sugary, caffeinated drink in the morning instead of coffee, they decided to launch an aggressive marketing campaign promoting themselves as a morning pick-me-up.)
5. McDonald’s sells the best coke.
6. More than 1.9 billion servings of Coca-Cola are consumed all over the world every single day.
7. Coca-Cola was originally invented as a medicine by a pharmacist, Dr John S. Pemberton, in Atlanta in 1886.
8. Coca-Cola contains very strong acid, which is why it can be used to clean things. Its effectiveness can actually be compared to that of chemical household cleaners.
9. The Coca-Cola company has an incredible product portfolio of almost 3,900 different beverages.
10. The word ‘Coca-Cola’ is the second-most understood word in the world, behind ‘OK’
Source: https://list25.com/25-surprising- facts-about-coca-colayou-might-not-know/2/